1. Click on Help & Tools from the left sidebar. Select Faculty Self- Service. You do not have to be in a particular course.
2. You will then need to sign into the Faculty Self-Service website. (NOTE: It will say you are unauthorized. Click on Sign In and use your SNU credentials to log into the website.)
3. Click on the course you would like to record Attendance for.
4. Select the Attendance tab.
5. Select the date of the class from the drop-down. Then select the attendance status for each student from the drop-down list next to their name. You do not have to save the information. The system will auto-save it as you make your selections.