To submit a Retention Alert:
- Go to my.snu.edu.
- Select WebAdvisor. Then select Faculty.
- You will then log into WebAdvisor using your SNU credentials.
- Once you are in WebAdvisor, Scroll down to Faculty Information.
- Select Contribute Retention Info.
- Search for the student that you need to create a retention alert by their student ID or Name and click Submit.
- Complete the form indicating the Type of Issue, a Summary of the issue, and Detailed Notes about the issue. (NOTE: The Summary and Detailed Notes can be the same.) Also, check the appropriate box if you have tried to contact the student. Click Submit.