A chrome extension that allows you to capture anything - record your desktop, an application, current tab or just your webcam. No bulky software download required. It can automatically upload to Google Drive and can sync with your SNU Youtube channel for easy sharing. You may also export as an MP4. The free version has a 5-minute recording limit and a maximum of 50 videos per month (this could change depending on Screencastify's policies.) 5-minute videos actually work better for online learning than longer videos. We suggest breaking your longer videos down into specific topics, using 3-5 minute video increments. Their website is the best place to start - Screencastify.com, but the paid version for unlimited access is usually somewhere around $29/year, but please check their website for updated pricing.
- Screencastify Quick Fact Sheet - For You or Your Students
- Screencastify Step-By-Step Instructions - For You or Your Students
- Share a Youtube Video in Canvas - Discussions, Assignments, Announcements, Pages, etc.
- Screencastify Basic Tutorial
- Welcome Video
- Tutorials or How-to Videos
- Online Presentations/Lectures
For More Info: Screencastify Help & Learning