SNU faculty and students have been provided a Studio Library within Canvas. Create or upload existing videos to your Studio Library. You may access this by clicking on "Studio" in the left Navigation menu in Canvas. All course videos should have appropriate captioning. That is why we recommend using Studio (or YouTube) as you may utilize their automatic captioning (some editing may be required to achieve 100% accuracy).
- How to record a screen capture video.
- How to record with webcam.
- How to add your Zoom recording to your Studio Library.
- How to add captions.
- How to add to your course: assignments, pages, discussions, etc.
- How to check analytics.
- How to build quizzes in your video.
- How to submit a Studio video for an assignment.
- Welcome Video
- Video Quizzes
For More Info: Canvas Community - Studio