To use your SNU Zoom account, please login here https://snu.zoom.us/ using your SNU credentials.
Zoom is a full-featured web and video conferencing solution that offers the ability to have online meetings with anyone on campus or even around the world. Features include: video conferencing, screen sharing, remote control, breakout rooms, and even the ability to record your meetings. At this time, it is available for anyone on campus with an @mail.snu.edu account, so that means it uses your SNU credentials.
When you access our custom Zoom page, a free account will be automatically created for you. Full-time faculty have access to pro accounts which allow unlimited meetings and unlimited length. Students will have a 40-minute limit for meetings of 3 or more that they create or host. Please contact the IT dept. for any questions regarding this at 405.491.6396 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a Meeting - It is suggested to NOT use your Personal Meeting ID for classroom meetings.
- Join a Meeting
- Meeting Controls & Settings
- Waiting Room - As of March 31st, Zoom has automatically turned on the Waiting Room feature for all accounts in an effort to better secure your Zoom meetings. Watch this 2-minute video breaking down how to admit participants from your waiting room into the meeting. What’s more, read this blog post to learn how to secure your virtual classroom.
- Gallery View - If you want to show all participants at once.
- Removing Participants - This might be necessary if someone unexpected joins a Zoom meeting (such as if you are "Zoombombed.")
- Record and Access MP4
- Breakout Rooms Video Tutorial
Studio How To's:
- Add your Zoom recording to Canvas Studio. (Important - Zoom will delete the video after 14 days!)
- Share Your Studio video in your classroom.
- Video Conferencing or Meetings
- Online Presentations/Lecture
- Online Office Hours
For More Info: Zoom Support