To use your SNU Zoom account, please login here https://snu.zoom.us/ using your SNU credentials.
Zoom is a full-featured web and video conferencing solution that offers the ability to have online meetings with anyone on campus or even around the world. Features include: video conferencing, screen sharing, remote control, breakout rooms, and even the ability to record your meetings. At this time, it is available for anyone on campus with an @mail.snu.edu account, so that means it uses your SNU credentials.
When you access our custom Zoom page, a free basic account will be automatically created which allows you unlimited meetings and unlimited length with 1-on-1 meetings (2 participants). Once there are 3 or more participants, the meeting will automatically end after 40 minutes. However, IT does have a finite number of pro-level accounts which will remove that 40-minute limit so you can meet with up to 300 people in a meeting and for as long as you want. If you would like to request a pro account then simply send a request to IT Support at email@example.com. There are a limited number of pro accounts at this time, so not every request can be granted.
- Schedule a Meeting - It is suggested to NOT use your Personal Meeting ID for classroom meetings.
- Join a Meeting
- Meeting Controls & Settings
- Waiting Room - As of March 31st, Zoom has automatically turned on the Waiting Room feature for all accounts in an effort to better secure your Zoom meetings. Watch this 2-minute video breaking down how to admit participants from your waiting room into the meeting. What’s more, read this blog post to learn how to secure your virtual classroom.
- Gallery View - If you want to show all participants at once.
- Removing Participants - This might be necessary if someone unexpected joins a Zoom meeting (such as if you are "Zoombombed.")
- Record and Access MP4
Youtube How To's:
- Upload Your Zoom MP4 to Youtube to Share (Please use your SNU Youtube Account)
- Share a Youtube Video in Canvas - Discussions, Assignments, Announcements, Pages, etc.
- Video Conferencing or Meetings
- Online Presentations/Lecture
- Online Office Hours
For More Info: Zoom Support